These tumblers are hand blown in Tonalá, México by Jorge Elias Martinez. They are made of recycled glass bottles as the base material. Perfect for fresh squeezed juice, cocktails or aguas frescas.
- Dimensions: approximately 5” height x 3” diameter.
- Material: recycled glass.
- Please note: each handmade glass will be one-of-a-kind and might vary slightly in color, shape, and size.
- Hand wash only. Dishwasher safe on top rack. Free of lead and toxins.
- Imported from México by Novica.
- Photo Credit: Novica